Like you we don’t speak legalese, besides you should be hunting not reading what some lawyer made up. So our terms and conditions are in simple English so you understand what you are getting and we can help you become a better hunter.
- If you sign up with IQ2Hunt you are getting full access to the Movement Calendar, our extensive Video Library and Article Vault, and Private Member Only Facebook group for one year. At the end of that year you will be automatically renewed. To change your payment setting visit your account.
- Privacy – We would never tell your friends where your secret hunting spot is and we will never sell your personal information or give it away. It will only be used to market IQ2Hunt products.
- If you are not completely satisfied with what IQ2Hunt has to offer you can request a full refund in the first 30 days. Simply send an email within those first 30 days to [email protected] and we will process your refund.
- If at anytime after the 30 days you would like to cancel your membership you may do so but you will not receive any refund. After 30 days you might as well stay with us and give us a chance to help you become a better hunter. We will work harder at helping you more see deer than your buddy does.
- In hunting there are no guarantees. IQ2Hunt makes no guarantees that you will kill the biggest or the most but we are confident that we have worked tirelessly to provide you with the most accurate information possible.
- This is a family friendly site so when using the forums please do not use profanity or bad language. We reserve the right to duct tape your mouth (ban you from the forums) if we have to cover our kids’ eyes or ears.
- Please use this information with safety in mind. Always use a safety harness, hang your stand in a safe and proper manner and practice firearm and bow safety at all times. We need you in the IQ2Hunt family so be safe!